Volunteering legal resources
Justice Connect's Not-for-profit Law service is creating a suite of free legal information resources for Victorian community organisations that engage volunteers, and are seeking input on the areas of law that are most challenging and the resources that your organisation would benefit from.
- Complete the Volunteering legal resources survey to share your views.
Other news sources
Keep up to date with what's happening in volunteering and the community sector through these great news sources.
- Volunteering Victoria
- InfoXchange News and Resources
- Our Community – Our Community Matters newsletter
- Pro Bono Australia – News
- Volunteering Australia – Latest news
- Not for Profit News
If you know of another quality news source, please let us know.